Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Best is Yet to Come!

Have you ever wondered why when you get saved you continually start to run into road blocks and obstacles? I have wondered this many, many times in my life, now that I am saved and born again. My life is constantly full of trials and tribulations. And although, I am going through the valley, I know in my heart that my breakthrough is coming...because God said so and the Bible tells us that the Lord is faithful in his promise. You see the closer you get to a breakthrough, the busier Satan becomes trying to destroy you with doubt and confusion. Thankfully, we serve a God that is with us always, even through the darkest moments. So as you go through your struggles, you are being prepared for something bigger and better than what you could ever imagine. The storms in your life are strengthening your faith and are used to show God that your faith is genuine. You may have never seen God, but you have felt Him and His presence and through that you have great joy in knowing that troubles do not last always. Remain faithful, pray daily, and meditate often and know that the best is yet to come my sisters and brothers!

Reference - I Peter 1:3-12

No comments:

Post a Comment