Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I am so over that!

Just when you think that things are starting to turn around for you, Satan throws another monkey wrench in your plans. Anybody been there? I have been there so many times and I get so frustrated because I have my hopes up that I have turned the corner only to get smacked in the face with something else. This makes you just want to throw your hands up and just give up. You want to carry your depression and frustration with you wherever you go. But the bad thing your bad mood can be infectious and can end up affecting those around you. That's not a good thing. A bad mood begats a bad mood. So enough. Don't you want to be happy and encouraging to others? Then get over it! What I'm saying is this. Trust God. Depend on God. Lean on God through the good times and the bad. God is bigger than your circumstances and situations and He can mend the broken, He can change your circumstances, He can fill you with abounding joy. So I encourage you today to repeat after me....I am so over that! Don't allow problems to rob you of your joy or to control your emotions. Pray about everything and cling to your faith in God. So come on....say it with me now...Satan, Iam so over it! Satan, you have no power here! Satan, you have no dominion here! I have been washed in the blood of Jesus and therefore I can cast my cares on Him. I will not worry about things beyond my control. The Word reminds us in John 14:1 when Jesus was talking to the Disciples prior to His descent into heaven "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God ; trust also in me". Simply put He has not forgotten about you nor me. He wants us to encourage one another so I say to you once again to say it with me....."I'm so over that!"

1 comment: